Monday, February 04, 2008

this one is for dads


For all the dads out there that have young kids(especially girls)they want to to hanna montana,so since donna is sick I thought I would take krista to go see her at the movies in 3-D.I never really watched the show and now I know why.When I go to the movies it should be quiet and kids should stay in there seats.To my supriz that's nothing close to what was waiting for us there.After waiting in line for 1/2 hour we found our seats(souronded by kids)we put on our 3-D glasses on as the movie started,the kids got excited and I found myself sitting in front of a kid that kept the beat by kicking my seat all movie long.Well it was a long hour and a half but it was all worth it when krista looks up with her brown eyes and tells me thank you and huged me all the way out.If you look at krista blog(her new one "turtle tales"http://fonkymonkey.blogspot.com/ )she will have a diffrent side to the show .I told her to blog after school because it was to late.I knew I should have stayed home and watched WWE. LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Debby said...

1st of all your going to a kids show so of course there are going to be kids..........lol
i tell Eric to prepare himself when we do things for Savannah cause it's not the same as if you go to something that is for adults. We went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks and he was sshhhing the kids around him, I told him to stop cause the show was for kids, let them be kids....
now if you were at something for adults I would have turned around and told that kid to stop kicking the chair....
what a good daddy for taking her.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home