Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bye-bye Betsy

Well I keep on saying I'm going to fix up my truck(1976 GMC stright 6 with a three speed)but it has sat there for 3 years now.the back is my catch all.I fill it up and when it gets full I make a dump run.So I guss you could say it is just a big trash can.At one point me and kevin thought of fixing it up for him but he got his car, so it sat again.For the past year I keep on saying I'm going to sell it for what I paid for it(100.00) well my neighber took me up on it today and with a heavy heart I said yes.Donna is happy becuse she thinks it is an eyesore but she can't see what it could be.Atlest now I will have more room in my driveway for moe junk(ha ha)only kiding now we can park our van in the driveway.the truck won't go far it will only be nextdoor so I can go vist whenever I want.Now I have to get the junk out the back oh well dump-run time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home